Monday, January 3, 2011

First Monday of 2011

So we have already had lots of fun today. I had a Dr. appointment for an ultrasound to check the status of my eggs and everything. Only one egg was there in my right ovary. My left ovary has not been making any eggs for the last couple of cycles. The one egg was small, but my Dr said that I am on the same schedule that I was on when i did get pregnant last year. So I have another appointment on Friday. Of course, hubby is in TEXAS, AGAIN!!! SOOOO i will probably be flying to Houston on Saturday for some romance out of town, unless Karl can get home. Oh, I hope those who can conceive on their own understand how blessed they are to not have all this drama to get their babies. Cole and I then went to the library and to McDonald's cause he got a gift card for Christmas. I feel so bad for my sweet boy- he is so lonely and wants someone to play with. I am not that fun! I did get my Christmas put away in the boxes, i just have to take them out to the garage and then let Karl take the tree downstairs and it will be all done.

I also need to plan my next craft project and get started on it! One day at a time, right!?!?

What are you doing today???

No comments:

Post a Comment