Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I am distractible!

So I have a wonderful project to recover the chaise that I got from good will! I have been working at it, see!

But then I got distracted! I got some terrible men's shirts at a new good will close to my home and I had to try  to make a dress like the ones on Made (http://www.dana-made-it.com/) My problem- I don't have a little girl! So i used my little man as much as he would let me and came up with this-

Then i had to make a little somethin' else to go with it!

I can't help myself! I am a distractible person! But i think that it turned out ok! Here is the headband/dress all together!

Oh, and I also worked on painting my sewing desk 


I really am hopeless!
I went to goodwill today with my guys and I found the COOLEST shelf- my next project! (My hubby is rolling his eyes!) Here is a teaser!

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I can't wait to see the finished product. We should go thrift shopping together sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete