Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Deep thoughts on a Tuesday afternoon........

So I have been thinking about things today. Karl is driving home from a job in Oklahoma (where the wind goes whipping cross the plain- sorry if those aren't the correct words but cannot help but sing that song when i say Oklahoma) and little man is (in his own 4 year old words) "waiting patiently" for daddy to get home. I am so grateful that my boys both love and like each other! I also have been needing to get more organized. 


I went to the doctor yesterday and I have to say that I was impressed with the doctor and the clinic. I have polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) and i have never been able to get pregnant. My sweet little man is adopted and that whole experience was an absolute miracle. Maybe one day I will share, but it is pretty special. It has been hard to not have the ability to conceive, but I have come to accept that as a possibility for the rest of my life. However, I am finally ready to try some medical treatments to see if I can get pregnant.  (Little man just asked "ooh can I have  some sugar mom? What??!?!) So we will see!!!


OK, that was a random side note! Back to crafting! I made a pretty stinkin' cute felt purse for my son's preschool teacher. I will add pics in a while, but it was so fun to make! 


What fun things have you made? 


What do you want to learn how to make? 


Let me know what you have done or want to do with your crafts and we will have a great time!

1 comment:

  1. It is so fun to see that you are as crafty as your mom... go check out my blog... www.alli-allioops.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete